Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be found at www.synaptics.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 133.29 KB (136488 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.92 MB (3063536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (133.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.90 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (105.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 16:27:55.737