Skins is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Skins can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Skins is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
Skins is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This page is about Skins version 2007.1011.2229.38348
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Skins:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found very quickly. When you click Skins in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:35:16.703