Reverse Page is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. Further information on Reverse Page can be seen here
. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more facts about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. Reverse Page is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Reverse Page is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe OFS_. ReversePage.OfSvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.15 MB (1208016 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Reverse Page. They occupy an average of 1.66 MB (1744080
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.02.08.102424
only. You can find below info on other versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program offered by Reverse Page. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page app will be found very quickly. After you select Reverse Page in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:00:46.243