This page is about Reverse Page for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Reverse Page. Detailed information about Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Reverse Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file occupies 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk and is named ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of Reverse Page. They take an average of 2.61 MB (2736328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (560.24 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (450.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This page is about Reverse Page version 2015.05.05.135009
only. You can find below info on other releases of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program marketed by Reverse Page. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Reverse Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Reverse Page in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-17 09:24:27.740