This page contains thorough information on how to remove Reverse Page for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. You can find out more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more data about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. Reverse Page is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Reverse Page. The program's main executable file is named 7za.exe and it has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Reverse Page. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.01.04.092329
alone. For other Reverse Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application by the software company Reverse Page. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Reverse Page in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-26 17:49:48.537