Reverse Page is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Go over here
for more details on Reverse Page. More info about the app Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. Reverse Page is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Reverse Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. Reverse Page's main file takes around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) and is named ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Reverse Page. They take 2.99 MB (3139064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (535.24 KB)
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.05 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (392.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BRT.Helper.exe (199.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This data is about Reverse Page version 2014.12.19.052205
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program released by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Reverse Page in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Reverse Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 11:09:46.100