This info is about Reverse Page for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. You can find out more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more information about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Reverse Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Reverse Page contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Reverse Page version 2015.02.16.122532
alone. Click on the links below for other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application released by Reverse Page. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Reverse Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Reverse Page in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 16:10:36.067