You can find below detailed information on how to remove Reverse Page for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Go over here
for more info on Reverse Page. More data about the program Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory (same installation drive as Windows). Reverse Page's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. utilReversePage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 388.74 KB (398072 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page contains of the executables below. They take 642.40 KB (657816
bytes) on disk.
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.66 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (388.74 KB)
This web page is about Reverse Page version 2015.02.28.050324
only. For more Reverse Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Reverse Page you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Reverse Page
Additional values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Reverse Page\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Reverse Page\ImagePath
Reverse Page is a program offered by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page program will be found automatically. When you click Reverse Page in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 06:51:09.413