Reverse Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. You can read more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. Please open http://reversepage.com/support
if you want to read more on Reverse Page on Reverse Page's web page. Reverse Page is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Reverse Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ReversePage.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Reverse Page. They take about 7.18 MB (7528056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.44 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (400.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This info is about Reverse Page version 2015.02.06.072451
only. You can find below a few links to other Reverse Page releases:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program offered by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Reverse Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page application will be found automatically. When you select Reverse Page in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 08:49:23.083