This web page is about Reverse Page for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Go over here
for more details on Reverse Page. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more information about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reverse Page. The application's main executable file has a size of 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk and is titled ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Reverse Page. They take 2.18 MB (2281992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.55 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (391.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.03.03.130336
alone. For other Reverse Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application released by Reverse Page. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Reverse Page from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page app will be found automatically. After you select Reverse Page in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 13:45:59.170