Reverse Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Further information on Reverse Page can be seen here
. You can see more info about Reverse Page at http://reversepage.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). Reverse Page's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk and is named ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Reverse Page. They occupy 2.21 MB (2314768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.56 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (407.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This web page is about Reverse Page version 2015.02.26.110256
only. You can find below a few links to other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Reverse Page.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Reverse Page from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\0d65a344f9954299856d.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\0d65a344f9954299856d5fed092e3452.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\0d65a344f9954299856d5fed092e345264.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page\DisplayIcon
Reverse Page is a program by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Reverse Page in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 18:42:55.473