Reverse Page is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. More information on Reverse Page can be found here
. You can see more info related to Reverse Page at http://reversepage.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reverse Page. ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Reverse Page. They take about 2.12 MB (2224896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.30 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (391.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.21.192513
of Reverse Page. You can find here a few links to other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program released by Reverse Page. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Reverse Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Reverse Page in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 21:59:30.417