This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. You can read more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. Please open http://reversepage.com/support
if you want to read more on Reverse Page on Reverse Page's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Reverse Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 103.24 KB (105720 bytes).
The executables below are part of Reverse Page. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2266312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.24 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (384.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.23.112518
of Reverse Page. Click on the links below for other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program offered by Reverse Page. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Reverse Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page application will be found automatically. When you click Reverse Page in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 18:48:41.240