You can find below details on how to remove Reverse Page for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Go over here
for more details on Reverse Page. More information about Reverse Page can be seen at http://reversepage.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Reverse Page is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Reverse Page. They occupy 2.12 MB (2220776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.27 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (389.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.25.090427
of Reverse Page. You can find below info on other application versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application by Reverse Page. Some people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Reverse Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page application will be found very quickly. When you click Reverse Page in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 07:22:15.877