This page is about Reverse Page for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. Go over here
for more info on Reverse Page. You can read more about on Reverse Page at http://reversepage.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 391.24 KB (400632 bytes) on disk and is labeled utilReversePage.exe.
Reverse Page contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.52 MB (1596856
bytes) on disk.
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.45 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (391.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.02.07.182454
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application released by Reverse Page. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Reverse Page from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Reverse Page in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 13:41:52.973