This info is about Reverse Page for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. You can read more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. Usually the Reverse Page program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Reverse Page is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Reverse Page's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Reverse Page. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.28.122420
only. You can find here a few links to other Reverse Page releases:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application released by Reverse Page. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Reverse Page from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page app will be found automatically. After you click Reverse Page in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 10:28:37.437