This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. More information about Reverse Page can be seen here
. More information about the app Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. Usually the Reverse Page application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Reverse Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 101.74 KB (104184 bytes) on disk and is called ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Reverse Page. They take about 2.35 MB (2460824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.44 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (653.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.01.27.162416
alone. For more Reverse Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program offered by the software company Reverse Page. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Reverse Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Reverse Page in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-27 21:18:00.640