Reverse Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. You can read more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://reversepage.com/support
if you want to read more on Reverse Page on Reverse Page's page. Reverse Page is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ReversePageUn.exe is the Reverse Page's main executable file and it takes approximately 535.24 KB (548088 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Reverse Page. They occupy an average of 1.03 MB (1084152
bytes) on disk.
- ReversePageUn.exe (535.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.24.222255
of Reverse Page. Click on the links below for other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application released by Reverse Page. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Reverse Page in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-05 23:07:38.500