Reverse Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. You can find out more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. Further information about Reverse Page can be seen at http://reversepage.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk and is labeled ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Reverse Page. They occupy an average of 2.13 MB (2238200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.29 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (398.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.22.002514
of Reverse Page. For more Reverse Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Reverse Page:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\bin\ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Reverse Page is a program marketed by the software company Reverse Page. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Reverse Page from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page app will be found automatically. When you select Reverse Page in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:32:35.317