This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. Go over here
where you can read more on Reverse Page. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more facts about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Reverse Page's primary file takes about 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) and its name is ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Reverse Page. They occupy 2.10 MB (2197648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.43 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (400.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This web page is about Reverse Page version 2015.02.19.052536
alone. You can find here a few links to other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Reverse Page from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Reverse Page's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\8be37afa8ad94def9845.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\8be37afa8ad94def984564.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Reverse Page
Reverse Page is an application marketed by Reverse Page. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Reverse Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page program will be found very quickly. After you click Reverse Page in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 01:28:35.767