Reverse Page is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. More information about Reverse Page can be read here
. You can get more details on Reverse Page at http://reversepage.com/support
. Usually the Reverse Page application is found in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reverse Page. The application's main executable file occupies 101.74 KB (104184 bytes) on disk and is labeled ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Reverse Page. They occupy 2.36 MB (2478160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.13 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (517.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.24 KB)
This web page is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.14.112329
only. You can find below info on other versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page program will be found very quickly. After you select Reverse Page in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130