This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. More information about Reverse Page can be read here
. More details about the program Reverse Page can be seen at http://reversepage.com/support
. Usually the Reverse Page program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Reverse Page. ReversePage.BOAS.exe is the Reverse Page's main executable file and it occupies around 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Reverse Page. They occupy 7.12 MB (7460960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.41 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (395.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.02.06.022451
only. Click on the links below for other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program offered by Reverse Page. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Reverse Page from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page app will be found automatically. After you select Reverse Page in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 10:24:16.363