This info is about Reverse Page for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. More information on Reverse Page can be seen here
. Please follow http://reversepage.com/support
if you want to read more on Reverse Page on Reverse Page's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk and is named ReversePage.BOAS.exe.
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.64 MB (8008688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (541.24 KB)
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.06 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (392.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
This data is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.12.052307
alone. For more Reverse Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program offered by the software company Reverse Page. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page application will be found very quickly. After you click Reverse Page in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 03:31:40.980