Reverse Page is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. Check out here
for more info on Reverse Page. Please open http://reversepage.com/support
if you want to read more on Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. Reverse Page is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Reverse Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. ReversePage.BOAS.exe is the Reverse Page's main executable file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.16 MB (7505512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.42 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (389.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.02.08.152424
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Reverse Page you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Reverse Page:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Reverse Page
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Reverse Page is a program released by Reverse Page. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Reverse Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page app will be found automatically. After you select Reverse Page in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 19:58:27.347