This web page is about Reverse Page for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. You can read more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Reverse Page at http://reversepage.com/support
. Reverse Page is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reverse Page. The program's main executable file is titled ReversePageUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 253.02 KB (259096 bytes).
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 253.02 KB (259096
bytes) on disk.
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.04.142330
of Reverse Page. You can find here a few links to other Reverse Page releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Reverse Page:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePage.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Reverse Page
Reverse Page is a program by Reverse Page. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Reverse Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page application will be found automatically. After you click Reverse Page in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-23 14:22:59.763