This web page is about Reverse Page for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. You can find out more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. Further information about Reverse Page can be seen at http://reversepage.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Reverse Page's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. Reverse Page's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) and its name is ReversePage.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Reverse Page. They occupy about 7.71 MB (8085352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (535.24 KB)
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.43 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (405.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This page is about Reverse Page version 2015.02.05.012434
only. You can find below a few links to other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Reverse Page we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Reverse Page:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\0d65a344f9954299856d.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\0d65a344f9954299856d5fed092e3452.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\0d65a344f9954299856d5fed092e345264.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\0d65a344f9954299856d64.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page\Publisher
Reverse Page is an application marketed by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page app will be found very quickly. After you click Reverse Page in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 22:49:11.950