This info is about Reverse Page for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. More info about Reverse Page can be seen here
. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more info about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. Reverse Page is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled utilReversePage.exe and its approximative size is 398.24 KB (407800 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Reverse Page. They take about 652.40 KB (668056
bytes) on disk.
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (254.16 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (398.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.03.21.075046
only. Click on the links below for other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Reverse Page you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Reverse Page:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Reverse Page when you uninstall it:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\REVERSE PAGE
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Reverse Page
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\REVERSE PAGE\0
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\REVERSE PAGE\bin\utilReversePage.InstallState
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\REVERSE PAGE\tlg
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Reverse Page is an application marketed by the software company Reverse Page. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Reverse Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Reverse Page in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-11 07:47:51.117