Reverse Page is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. Further information on Reverse Page can be found here
. More information about the program Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. Usually the Reverse Page application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ReversePage.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page is comprised of the following executables which take 7.67 MB (8040104
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (252.98 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (652.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (344.74 KB)
This web page is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.23.062402
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program released by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Reverse Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page application will be found automatically. After you select Reverse Page in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Reverse Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-27 15:01:07.323