Reverse Page is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Additional info about Reverse Page can be found here
. You can see more info about Reverse Page at http://reversepage.com/support
. Reverse Page is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 101.74 KB (104184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Reverse Page. They take 2.68 MB (2813824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.42 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (653.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (344.74 KB)
This page is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.29.032422
only. You can find below a few links to other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application marketed by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Reverse Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Reverse Page in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:28:29.767