This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. Take a look here
for more details on Reverse Page. You can read more about about Reverse Page at http://reversepage.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ReversePage.BOAS.exe is the Reverse Page's main executable file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page contains of the executables below. They take 7.93 MB (8316320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (540.74 KB)
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (252.98 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (517.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (344.74 KB)
This web page is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.16.132340
alone. You can find here a few links to other Reverse Page releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Reverse Page we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page
Reverse Page is a program by Reverse Page. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Reverse Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page app will be found automatically. When you select Reverse Page in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-21 21:52:32.230