You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Reverse Page for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. More information on Reverse Page can be seen here
. Please follow http://reversepage.com/support
if you want to read more on Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Reverse Page's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) and is named ReversePage.BOAS.exe.
Reverse Page is composed of the following executables which take 7.62 MB (7992656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.15 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (657.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.24 KB)
This page is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.07.082251
only. For more Reverse Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program released by the software company Reverse Page. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Reverse Page from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Reverse Page in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-28 12:51:08.817