You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. Additional info about Reverse Page can be found here
. More information about Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. Reverse Page is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Reverse Page. They occupy an average of 3.65 MB (3830256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (553.24 KB)
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.78 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (446.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- ReversePage.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.13.100520
of Reverse Page. You can find below info on other releases of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Reverse Page from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\1hg4e33n.f32
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\21f282eab6a840e0b010.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\21f282eab6a840e0b01064.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\bin\21f282eab6a840e0b010ef986826c816.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Reverse Page
Reverse Page is a program offered by Reverse Page. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Reverse Page from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page application will be found automatically. When you select Reverse Page in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reverse Page supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-26 14:48:01.873