This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. More data about Reverse Page can be found here
. Further information about Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Reverse Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 101.74 KB (104184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Reverse Page. They take about 1.16 MB (1216480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (344.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.01.08.152258
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program offered by Reverse Page. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Reverse Page in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 04:59:58.130