Reverse Page is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. Check out here
for more info on Reverse Page. Please open http://reversepage.com/support
if you want to read more on Reverse Page on Reverse Page's page. Usually the Reverse Page application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reverse Page. The program's main executable file is named ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe and occupies 112.24 KB (114936 bytes).
Reverse Page is composed of the following executables which take 1.25 MB (1308040
bytes) on disk:
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.16 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.24 KB)
This page is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.06.122249
alone. You can find below a few links to other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program marketed by the software company Reverse Page. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Reverse Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page program will be found very quickly. When you select Reverse Page in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-12 14:30:22.880