This web page is about Reverse Page for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. Open here
for more details on Reverse Page. More information about the program Reverse Page can be seen at http://reversepage.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ReversePageUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 253.48 KB (259560 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 918.72 KB (940768
bytes) on disk.
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.48 KB)
- updateReversePage.exe (665.24 KB)
This web page is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.28.172421
alone. For other Reverse Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program offered by Reverse Page. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Reverse Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Reverse Page in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-15 15:35:49.190