This page is about Reverse Page for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Take a look here
for more information on Reverse Page. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more info about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ReversePage.BOAS.exe is the Reverse Page's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Reverse Page. They occupy about 6.19 MB (6493592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (535.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Reverse Page version 2014.12.18.132228
alone. You can find here a few links to other Reverse Page releases:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program marketed by the software company Reverse Page. Some people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Reverse Page from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Reverse Page in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 16:28:32.137