Reverse Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. Open here
for more details on Reverse Page. Please follow http://reversepage.com/support
if you want to read more on Reverse Page on Reverse Page's web page. Usually the Reverse Page program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Reverse Page's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.13 MB (2238192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.28 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (398.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
This web page is about Reverse Page version 2015.02.22.152515
alone. Click on the links below for other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Reverse Page
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Reverse Page is a program by Reverse Page. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page program will be found very quickly. After you select Reverse Page in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:32:55.190