This page is about Reverse Page for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. You can read more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Reverse Page at http://reversepage.com/support
. Usually the Reverse Page application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Reverse Page. Reverse Page's primary file takes around 390.74 KB (400120 bytes) and is called utilReversePage.exe.
The following executables are contained in Reverse Page. They take 1.01 MB (1060592
bytes) on disk.
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.25 KB)
- updateReversePage.exe (391.74 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (390.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.02.22.202516
alone. You can find below a few links to other Reverse Page releases:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application offered by Reverse Page. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page application will be found very quickly. After you select Reverse Page in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reverse Page supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 23:27:16.820