This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. Additional info about Reverse Page can be found here
. More details about Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. Reverse Page is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Reverse Page is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ReversePageUninstall.exe and occupies 253.01 KB (259080 bytes).
Reverse Page is comprised of the following executables which occupy 870.75 KB (891648
bytes) on disk:
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.01 KB)
- updateReversePage.exe (617.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.22.052359
of Reverse Page. You can find below info on other versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program offered by the software company Reverse Page. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Reverse Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page app will be found automatically. After you select Reverse Page in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 15:28:16.647