This page is about Reverse Page for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. You can find out more on Reverse Page or check for application updates here
. Please open http://reversepage.com/support
if you want to read more on Reverse Page on Reverse Page's web page. Reverse Page is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Reverse Page is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. ReversePageUninstall.exe is the Reverse Page's primary executable file and it occupies close to 253.02 KB (259096 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 870.27 KB (891152
bytes) on disk.
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.02 KB)
- updateReversePage.exe (617.24 KB)
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.01.22.102400
only. For more Reverse Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Reverse Page:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Reverse Page\ImagePath
Reverse Page is an application released by the software company Reverse Page. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Reverse Page from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page app will be found very quickly. When you select Reverse Page in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 11:06:08.227