This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your PCReverse Page
. Open here
where you can read more on Reverse Page. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more information about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. Reverse Page is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Reverse Page is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 397.74 KB (407288 bytes) on disk and is named utilReversePage.exe.
The executable files below are part of Reverse Page. They take about 650.98 KB (666600
bytes) on disk.
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.23 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (397.74 KB)
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.02.24.120303
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Reverse Page you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Reverse Page from your computer:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Reverse Page
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Reverse Page is an application by Reverse Page. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Reverse Page from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Reverse Page in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 12:29:43.813