You can find below details on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. Take a look here
for more information on Reverse Page. More details about Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. Usually the Reverse Page program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Reverse Page is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. ReversePage.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.93 MB (8317032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (534.74 KB)
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.44 KB)
- updateReversePage.exe (395.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BRT.Helper.exe (199.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (395.74 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.26.202412
of Reverse Page. You can find below info on other application versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Reverse Page.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\bin\304c2a7db0e54752bc7f.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\bin\304c2a7db0e54752bc7f64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\bin\304c2a7db0e54752bc7f90d4456afe97.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\bin\304c2a7db0e54752bc7f90d4456afe9764.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page
Reverse Page is a program offered by Reverse Page. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Reverse Page in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-20 23:44:38.153