You can find below details on how to uninstall Reverse Page for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Reverse Page. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more information about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. Reverse Page is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ReversePage.BOAS.exe is the Reverse Page's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Reverse Page. They take 7.60 MB (7968440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.00 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (617.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (344.74 KB)
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.01.17.042344
alone. You can find here a few links to other Reverse Page releases:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application by Reverse Page. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Reverse Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". If it exists on your system the Reverse Page application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Reverse Page in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The publisher is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 04:52:08.860