This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Reverse Page for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. Check out here
for more details on Reverse Page. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more facts about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Reverse Page is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. ReversePage.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.64 MB (8013680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (540.74 KB)
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.44 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (395.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.02.03.142426
only. You can find below info on other versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Reverse Page:
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\bin\29eb638a6d5a49918851.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\bin\29eb638a6d5a4991885164.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\bin\29eb638a6d5a49918851b2d34edf4f64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\bin\29eb638a6d5a49918851b2d34edf4f6464.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Reverse Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reverse Page
Reverse Page is a program offered by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". If it is installed on your PC the Reverse Page app will be found automatically. After you select Reverse Page in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:47:41.977