You can find below details on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.1166.0618 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.1166.0618\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive. OneDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.73 MB (6005928 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft OneDrive. They occupy 5.81 MB (6093136
bytes) on disk.
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.73 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (85.16 KB)
This web page is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.1166.0618
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 22:53:30.327