Microsoft OneDrive is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6673.1011 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6673.1011\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive. The program's main executable file occupies 20.22 MB (21198016 bytes) on disk and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.63 MB (21631560
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (204.69 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (218.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (20.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.6673.1011
of Microsoft OneDrive. For other Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 23:51:06.477