You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7418.0102 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7418.0102\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's primary executable file and it occupies circa 23.90 MB (25059488 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft OneDrive. They take 24.41 MB (25593824
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (286.66 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (235.16 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.7418.0102
of Microsoft OneDrive. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-10 21:35:34.517