Microsoft OneDrive is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive program is installed in the C:\Users\vikum\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5893.0629 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\vikum\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5893.0629\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive. Microsoft OneDrive's primary file takes around 7.44 MB (7801536 bytes) and is named OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.58 MB (7947136
bytes) on disk.
- FileSyncConfig.exe (142.19 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (7.44 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.5893.0629
alone. For other Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-01 04:33:00.120