Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.1171.0714 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.1171.0714\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.74 MB (6014120 bytes) on disk and is titled OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.82 MB (6101320
bytes) on disk:
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.74 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (85.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.1171.0714
of Microsoft OneDrive. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Microsoft OneDrive.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive app will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:24:14.693