Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6972.0807 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6972.0807\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive. The program's main executable file has a size of 23.06 MB (24178384 bytes) on disk and is titled OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.55 MB (24693872
bytes) on disk:
- FileCoAuth.exe (256.70 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (246.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.6972.0807
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-23 05:55:28.740